Duff & Phelps Debt Advisory works in partnership with corporate clients and their stakeholders to ensure the most effective and appropriate funding solutions are in place. We aim to become the 'trusted advisor' to clients and lenders alike.
Our Debt Advisory team works closely with other relevant Duff & Phelps departments including Business Consulting to deliver a complete corporate advisory offering to clients that are not in need of restructuring or insolvency advice.
Duff & Phelps Debt Advisory offers a bespoke service, initially investing the time with clients to fully understand their aspirations and funding requirements. Following the preparation of an individually tailored strategy proposal, Duff & Phelps Debt Advisory works closely with clients in negotiating facilities and agreeing terms and conditions with both current and prospective funders. Our partner-led team remains fully involved through to completion.
Our team includes seasoned corporate bankers and corporate financiers with considerable experience in preparing and assessing bank credit applications, giving our clients invaluable advantage when securing a re-negotiation of existing banking terms or the presentation of a refinancing proposal to prospective new lenders.
Duff & Phelps frequently become involved in situations where 'mediation' is required, often where the relationship between funders and the client has become strained. In such situations our primary objective is to get all parties comfortable and reach a mutually agreeable way forward, avoiding potential unnecessary refinancing and/or due diligence costs.
At Duff & Phelps we have extensive experience of working with fast growing corporates where funding growth or acquisitions is a key challenge. We always look to ensure the funding structure we negotiate is fit for purpose; not just for the next 12 months but also for the medium term.
We professionally and swiftly deal with assignments so Directors and their management teams can focus on running the business on a day-to-day basis.
Who are our customers?
- Corporates ranging from £2m to £500m turnover
- Banks, Asset Based Lenders and other debt providers
- Fast growing businesses
- Private Equity investors
- Shareholders/Private investors
What services do we provide?
- Negotiating on behalf of corporate clients on renewal of existing or agreement of additional facilities with their funding partners.
- Reviewing/advising on capital and debt structures.
- Advising clients in the funding and structuring of acquisitions.
- Identifying and assessing the potential sources of funding.
- Representing lender clients at board level to ensure the interests of lender and borrower are aligned.
Why choose this service?
- Assignments are partner-led.
- Over 40 years experience in the areas of Corporate Banking and Finance Advisory across all sectors.
- Strong relationships with all key funders which helps secure flexible and competitive solutions.
- Ability to draw on additional Duff & Phelps resources to provide turnaround and other restructuring services.
- Excellent relationships with a wide range of professional advisors