The ongoing confrontation between the government and parliament over Brexit has captured the world’s attention. With only a few weeks remaining before the 31 October deadline, post-Brexit arrangements between the UK and the EU are still highly uncertain. However, there are certain consequences for transfer pricing that will arise no matter what form Brexit ultimately takes. We will explore some of those consequences in our next Transfer Pricing Breakfast Seminar. Join us for what promises to be a lively discussion.
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Seminar
All timings are in BST.
- Relocating undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) funds to an EU location so that transfer pricing is no longer UK to UK
- The valuation and transfer pricing implications of transferring contracts
- The HMRC's position on relocation and exit charges
a portfolio company of
has entered into a $40,000,000 senior credit facility with
has merged with
November 13-15, 2019 Cannes , France