Duff & Phelps is pleased to announce that Nick Miller, Head of Asset Management at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), will give the keynote address on the FCA's approach to fund liquidity.
We will also be joined by Thiha Tun, Partner at Dechert LLP, who will lead a panel discussion on the valuation of funds.
Topics will include:
- Reactions of the FCA and the asset management industry to recent, well publicized, fund liquidity issues, and what this means for asset managers of both authorized and unregulated funds.
- Compliance and regulatory matters relating to fund liquidity
- The valuation of funds
The session will be chaired by Andrew Lowin, Technical Director, Duff & Phelps.
Breakfast and Registration
Welcome and Seminar
All time slots are in BST
- Darragh Finn, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Andrew Lowin, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation, Duff & Phelps
- Nick Miller, Head of Asset Management, Financial Conduct Authority
- Thiha Tun, Partner, Dechert LLP
For more information, contact us at [email protected]
$130 million credit facility
April 19-22, 2020 Grand Cayman , Cayman Islands