Duff & Phelps is hosting an interactive discussion on MiFIR transaction reporting. Join us to hear from experts in our Compliance and Regulatory Consulting practice, including Christopher Akuwudike, a recent joiner from the Financial Conduct Authority's Markets Reporting Team.
The event will cover the following topics:
- The FCA’s key areas of concern
- The challenges firms are facing with complying with these regulations
- Advice and guidance on how to ensure the quality of your own MiFIR transaction reporting
- Future developments including Brexit
This session is suitable for the following audience:
- MiFID investment firms (brokers, banks and asset managers)
- Trading venues and exchanges
- 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Registration
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome and Seminar
- 10:30 a.m. – End
All time slots are in BST.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Global Advice and Consulting
Assistance to develop, implement, and manage global compliance and regulatory consulting programs.Global Advice and Consulting
Broad and integrated range of regulatory financial reporting, company secretarial, and payroll services.Business Services
$130 million credit facility
April 19-22, 2020 Grand Cayman , Cayman Islands