Please join us for a discussion on how the proposed rule will impact board of director and fund management valuation responsibilities.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. ET
- What requirements are included in the new rule?
- Does the new rule only apply to boards?
- How does the new rule impact private funds?
- Is the proposed rule congruent with FASB ASC Topic 820 (Fair Value Measurements)?
- What is the impact on using pricing services?
- Will recordkeeping processes need to change?
- Is there a change in who performs and is responsible for valuations?
- What testing and independence with respect to valuation is required?
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation
- Ross Hostetter, Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation
- Ken Joseph, Managing Director and Head of Disputes Consulting
CPE Credit: CPE credit will be provided.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
Alternative Asset Advisory
Provides an array of consulting services to alternative investment managers and investors.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Providing expert analysis and testimony in the context of litigation, arbitration and other commercial disputes.Disputes Consulting
has merged with Patton Wings, an investment entity affiliated with
has been acquired by
with financing provided by