Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Our capabilities span buy-side and sell-side m&a advisory, comprehensive due diligence, fairness and solvency opinions, secondary market advisory services, valuation, compliance, disputes, tax, restructuring and cybersecurity, amongst others.
Leading Middle-Market M&A Advisor
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in the UK, U.S., Canada, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India.
Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 400 M&A transactions in the past five years and #5 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $10M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2011 through 2020.)
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Services M&ABusiness Services M&A
Consumer, Leisure and Retail M&AConsumer, Leisure and Retail M&A
Energy and Mining M&AEnergy and Mining M&A
Industrials M&AIndustrials M&A
Technology M&ATechnology M&A
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Strategic Value Advisory
Assistance evaluating strategic alternatives and identifying growth strategies.
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.
Kroll Business Services
The global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions.
Managing Director Paul Teuten speaks to Army Technology about how the COVID-19 pandemic might affect financial funding in the military sector.
Duff & Phelps Ranks First for Number of U.S. and Global Fairness Opinions Over the Past 10 Years
Duff & Phelps Strengthens German M&A Advisory Practice With the Appointment of Frank Bretag
The Brazil Corporate Finance Practice Recognized as One of the Best Independent M&A Advisors by Leaders League
has agreed to acquire
has acquired the Blaenavon forging business of