Cyber risk is everywhere. Protect data, people, reputation and the bottom line with end-to-end cyber security solutions from Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps.
From incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and id theft remediation, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps' cyber experts can help in every step of the way toward cyber resilience.
Our global cyber team works on more than 1,000 incidents every year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. We know what is at stake and provide critical security insight to help organizations strengthen their privacy and information security programs.
Kroll offers a continuum of services to help address every facet of cyber resilience: prepare, detect, respond, and restore. Our solutions include but are not limited to:
- Incident response
- Standards-based cyber risk assessments (e.g., HIPAA, NY-DFS, GDPR)
- Data protection officer (DPO) consultancy for GDPR
- CISO and board advisory services
- Breach notification services
- ID monitoring and restoration
- Deep and dark web monitoring
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Endpoint detection and response
- QSA and PFI services for PCI compliance
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing firms with investigative expertise to help resolve conflict.Business Intelligence and Investigations
Expert analysis and testimony in the context of litigation and/or commercial disputesDisputes Consulting