Duff & Phelps’ Real Estate Restructuring team combines real estate expertise with pragmatic, balanced solutions to maximize value for our clients.
Our dedicated team is comprised of chartered surveyors, accountants, registered property receivers and insolvency practitioners who identify and execute practical and commercial strategies for issues affecting property and portfolio performance.
Through a combination of extensive experience and diverse skillsets, we provide independent and tailored advice to ensure results are relevant to the specific needs of our clients. We’re highly responsive and operate from offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Who are our customers?
- Loan servicers
What services do we provide?
- Debt advisory
- RICS “Red Book” valuation
- Mandated asset management
- Loan monitoring, review and mandated consensual divestment
- Options analysis/disposal/restructuring/pre-appointment advice
- Enforcement solutions via Law of Property Act (LPA)/Fixed Charge Receivership or Administration
- Loan sale due diligence
Why Duff & Phelps?
- Our Real Estate Restructuring team is led by property professionals.
- We are responsive, agile and all our engagements are led by managing directors.
- We are truly independent, enabling us to engage best in class third party agents, auctioneers, managers and consultants, where required.
- We are impartial, being a team made up of registered property receivers and insolvency practitioners so, where recovery is necessary, we can recommend the most suitable route.
- We have proven experience across all property sectors, from completing residential and mixed-use development projects through to intensive asset management of multi-occupancy investment portfolios.
- Our advice is underpinned by our valuation expertise and rationale, which is at the core of Duff & Phelps’ market offering.
Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Combined Duff & Phelps and Kroll disputes, investigations, cyber, business intelligence, restructuring and other advisory.Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Helping companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactionsRestructuring Advisory
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group