Duff & Phelps' team of internationally recognized transfer pricing advisors provide the technical expertise and industry experience necessary to ensure understandable, implementable and supportable results.
Fulfilling complex transfer pricing requirements can be a daunting task for any multi-national organization. As experts in transfer pricing, Duff & Phelps provides an independent and uncompromised perspective on all aspects including compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
Our services include:
- Cost sharing arrangements
- Global tax efficient supply chain strategies
- Global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation
- OECD policy analysis
- Multi-State transfer pricing analysis
- Acquisition integration assistance to align potentially disparate transfer pricing systems
- Transfer Pricing due diligence analysis
- Income tax provision support
- Accelerated audit programme assistance
- Tax controversy and audit support
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Transfer pricing expert services
- Intangible migration assistance
Our extensive Transfer Pricing Alliance is comprised of independent, international transfer pricing experts who work together to provide seamless transfer pricing services to clients.
September 8-12, 2019 London
May 21-23, 2019 Sydney , Australia