Duff & Phelps’ Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services assist taxpayers with all aspects of intercompany financial arrangements, including pricing, valuation and strategic implementation.
We team with clients to assist in the optimization of capital structures in a tax-efficient manner and to ensure liquidity among group members.
- Arm’s-length pricing and valuation of loans, guarantees, cash pools, preferred equity, options and other complex instruments.
- Customizing dynamic tools for credit rating and interest rate benchmarking that address a client’s specific needs for an efficient, compliant solution.
- Reviewing and risk assessing a client’s intercompany financing activity and/or policies.
- Crafting and implementing intercompany financing policies consistently across multinational organizations in coordination with tax and treasury department mandates.
- Advising on the pricing, terms and size of a debt issuance to support leverage in a specific transaction(s).
- Assisting clients in optimizing capital structure that ensures liquidity while being tax-efficient.
- Assessing treasury department’s services and pricing any relevant intercompany transactions.
- Our specialized team of Transfer Pricing Financial Transactions specialists seamlessly partner with experts in our Corporate Finance and Valuation Advisory Services, together providing an unmatched breadth of expertise for valuing complex financial instruments.
- Our flexibility in partnering with clients’ tax and treasury departments enables us to customize pricing and policy tools that address clients’ specific needs and facilitate their decision-making processes.
- Our on-the-ground global affiliates and network provides practical guidance on local tax considerations and compliance with changing regulatory standards, such as U.S. Tax Reform and BEPS.
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Germany Proposes Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Rules
Duff & Phelps Experts Discuss Transfer Pricing Methods for Multinationals During COVID-19
Stefanie Perrella, Zachary Held and Elizabeth Patrun Published in Treasury and Risk: Managing the BEAT
Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing Team Discusses Debt-Equity Characterization and OECD's Chapter X
Stefanie Perrella and Beau Sheil Published in Tax Notes International: The OECD Dives Into Cash Pools