Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services provides independent review and support to resolve disputes ranging from audits to litigations.
Our team of experts bring top of the line economics and finance analytical thinking to assist taxpayers and legal counsel in their efforts to resolve transfer pricing controversies in a variety of venues, either as consultants or as independent experts.
- Reviewing positions advanced by tax authorities to identify strengths and weaknesses of the position they are advancing for purposes of developing strategies to resolve the audit in a favorable matter.
- Provision of analyses and deliverables that address weaknesses in arguments and analysis advanced by adverse parties quantifying, where possible, the effects of correcting the erroneous analysis.
- Analyzing transfer pricing adjustments that would result from a variety of analytical approaches or from potential ranges of parameters for purposes of developing settlement positions.
- Providing independent expert reports and expert testimony in association with litigation cases.
- Ability to provide advisory services to our clients without conflict of interest concerns often associated with audit services.
- With over 3,500 professionals worldwide with expertise in transfer pricing, valuation, corporate finance, forensic accounting and regulatory matters, Duff & Phelps can assemble the right team of experts capable of clarifying facts and communicating findings clearly, concisely and objectively.
- Our transfer pricing specialists have provided key testimony and litigation support in landmark transfer pricing cases globally across a range of industries.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Value a range of intangible property, functions and other interests for tax purposes.Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Valuation and strategic implementation of financing arrangements covering loans, guarantees, cash pools and preferred equity.Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Enhance internal strategic reviews, implementation strategies and assistance in evaluating planning structures and third-party tools.Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Transfer Pricing services in more than 40 countries around the globe.Alliance Network
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
With an Eye Towards OECD Membership, Brazil Contemplates Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Regime
Susan Fickling-Munge and Sarah Stauner Published in Bloomberg Tax – Mitigating Risk on Hard to Value Intangibles
Duff & Phelps Featured in Bloomberg BNA Transfer Pricing Forum – 2019 Year in Review
David Lewis Talks About Australia Tax Alert on Non-Arm’s Length Arrangements Involving Intangible Assets
Duff & Phelps Expands Latin American Transfer Pricing Practice