Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services supports global master file and local file transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking and Country-by-Country reporting obligations in a high quality and cost-effective manner.
Global Compliance Services are carried out by experienced transfer pricing professionals, ensuring high quality on a consistent basis across the globe.
- Efficient preparation of OECD-compliant master files or updating existing master files to ensure they are fit for purpose, as well as assisting with Country-by-Country reporting compliance.
- Tailoring of OECD-compliant master files to satisfy local requirements, taking into account local nuances.
- Preparation of local file transfer pricing reports to achieve full compliance with local regulations to minimize risks.
- Benchmarking of all types of related-party transactions in line with requirements and expectations of local tax authorities and OECD guidelines, using locally-accepted databases and adopting the expected search strategies.
- Translation of documentation where required by the local legislation or where expected by the local tax authority.
- Global transfer pricing expertise, with awareness of local nuances and tax authority expectations.
- The Duff & Phelps global business model enables such services to be provided at true value-for-budget rates, leveraging our quality resources in lower cost locations, with full local oversight and review.
- Our services utilize smart templates and processes to ensure fast turnaround of projects as well as a standard “look and feel” of deliverables.
- Duff & Phelps offers additional value-enhancing services, including tax valuations, transfer pricing controversy management and design of transfer pricing systems.
The Compensation of DEMPE Control Functions in Post-BEPS Transfer Pricing
IRS Releases Transfer Pricing Documentation FAQs in Effort to Improve Quality
What Can We Expect From Latin American Governments for Transfer Pricing in the COVID-19 Aftermath?
Considerations Around Intercompany Financial Transactions During the COVID-19 Crisis
Simon Webber, Judd Schneider and David Ptashne in Tax Notes: Intangible Asset Valuation Considerations
Jill Weise and Matt Billings Featured in Law360: Canada's Tax Authority Could Bypass Reallocation Barriers
Duff & Phelps Publishes Ninth Edition of Guide to International Transfer Pricing
Duff & Phelps Experts Discuss Transfer Pricing Methods for Multinationals During COVID-19