Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Operational Services offer diverse expertise to enhance internal operations.
Our team works as an extension of our clients’ transfer pricing and tax teams to provide collective expertise and insights aimed at strengthening internal strategic reviews, developing implementation strategies and assisting in evaluating planning structures and third-party tools.
We offer our clients a tailored service designed to support the operation of the in-house tax and transfer pricing function, including:
- Customized, dynamic Excel-based tools for strategic and operational purposes, including global entity intercompany transaction reviews and global cross-charge models.
- Independent evaluation of third-party transfer pricing tools and guidance on implementation of tools.
- Enhancement of internal processes for administering charges by translating the needs of the tax team to the teams responsible for IT or ERP.
- Independent transfer pricing risk assessments with practical, operational-focused advice on compliance and strategies to manage the challenges posed by the BEPS reforms, including County-by Country reporting.
We seek to distinguish ourselves from our competitors through enhanced operational knowledge founded on practical experience of operating both with and within multinational groups’ in-house tax and transfer pricing functions. Other benefits of our approach include:
- Collaboration with due diligence, valuation advisory, transaction advisory and corporate finance teams allows Duff & Phelps to identify appropriate individuals that “speak the language” when it comes to issues impacting clients’ broader finance and accounting teams.
- Construction of operational tools to ensure clients' ability to use, maintain and update without requiring direct access to internal financial systems, eliminating “black-box” formulas for simple auditing.
- Customizable frameworks ensure efficient scalability, while retaining the focus on what matters to individual client teams.
- Global team coverage provides practical guidance on local tax authority insights.
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Germany Proposes Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Rules
Duff & Phelps Experts Discuss Transfer Pricing Methods for Multinationals During COVID-19
Stefanie Perrella, Zachary Held and Elizabeth Patrun Published in Treasury and Risk: Managing the BEAT
Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing Team Discusses Debt-Equity Characterization and OECD's Chapter X
Stefanie Perrella and Beau Sheil Published in Tax Notes International: The OECD Dives Into Cash Pools