Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Strategic Planning Services are designed to assist companies when setting up new operations, integrating new acquisitions and divesting existing business lines.
We offer an integrated approach to designing and implementing intercompany pricing that improves tax efficiency and mitigates audit exposure. Our transfer pricing professionals work seamlessly with clients to provide ideas that are innovative, practical and defensible.
- Transfer pricing and tax valuation analyses for proposed supply chain and legal entity restructuring (e.g. legal entity valuations, transfer pricing policy development).
- IP planning for companies looking to modify their IP structure and align their intangible profits with DEMPE management.
- Intercompany financing design to support the working capital needs of a company’s global operations through the establishment of intercompany cash pools, intercompany loans and guarantee fees.
- Assessment of transfer pricing implications related to global regulatory changes (e.g. TCJA and BEPS) and their impact on a company’s current tax positions and its future business operations.
- Advice and consultation on the impact of the proposed Digital Services Tax.
- Independence that allows for objective advice and unfettered partnership with other external tax, financial, legal and audit advisors.
- Ability to draw on Duff & Phelps’ thought leadership and expertise to model the tax implications of complex business structures.
- Fully integrated transfer pricing and valuation advisory services team that can bridge the differences between tax and financial reporting perspectives.
- Global network of trusted transfer pricing advisors that develop and implement intercompany policies and practices that are defensible across various tax jurisdictions.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Economic review, analysis of proposed settlements and objective expert testimony in litigation.Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Valuation and strategic implementation of financing arrangements covering loans, guarantees, cash pools and preferred equity.Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services
Global and local transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking and Country-by-Country reporting compliance.Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services
Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Enhance internal strategic reviews, implementation strategies and assistance in evaluating planning structures and third-party tools.Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Transfer Pricing services in more than 40 countries around the globe.Alliance Network
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Germany Proposes Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Rules
Duff & Phelps Experts Discuss Transfer Pricing Methods for Multinationals During COVID-19
Stefanie Perrella, Zachary Held and Elizabeth Patrun Published in Treasury and Risk: Managing the BEAT
Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing Team Discusses Debt-Equity Characterization and OECD's Chapter X
Stefanie Perrella and Beau Sheil Published in Tax Notes International: The OECD Dives Into Cash Pools