Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Valuation Services offer an integrated approach to valuing a range of intangible property, functions and other interests for tax purposes.
Our specialized team works seamlessly with the broader Duff & Phelps Valuation Advisory practice to provide consistent analyses that are defensible for both tax and other purposes.
- Efficient preparation of IRS- and OECD-compliant transfer pricing valuations for tax purposes.
- Tailored tax valuations that balance and reconcile multiple standards, regulations and perspectives, including local vs. foreign regulations and arm’s-length standard vs. fair value for financial reporting.
- Global resources to meet geography-specific requirements and expectations, including translations, local technical input and review.
- Integration of valuations performed for tax and non-tax purposes can eliminate duplicative efforts, especially as it relates to information gathering, and can help mitigate the risks associated with inconsistencies that might arise from using different service providers for tax and non-tax valuation work streams.
- Our broad global valuation capabilities, deep industry expertise and flexible team structure provides a unique ability to support tax positions upon audit.
- Our ability to fully understand differences between tax and financial reporting requirements and to help clients bridge between valuation analyses undertaken to meet differing standards.
- True independence, allowing for unconflicted collaboration with external tax advisors, outside council, internal tax teams and independent auditors to achieve our client’s goals.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Economic review, analysis of proposed settlements and objective expert testimony in litigation.Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
OECD Guidelines for Financial Transactions – Important Highlights from the Finalized Guidance
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Germany Proposes Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Rules
Duff & Phelps Experts Discuss Transfer Pricing Methods for Multinationals During COVID-19
Stefanie Perrella, Zachary Held and Elizabeth Patrun Published in Treasury and Risk: Managing the BEAT
Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing Team Discusses Debt-Equity Characterization and OECD's Chapter X
Stefanie Perrella and Beau Sheil Published in Tax Notes International: The OECD Dives Into Cash Pools