As a large and diverse provider of regulatory expertise and methodologies, Duff & Phelps has the flexibility to offer a multitude of financial reporting services.
In an era of regulatory change and dynamic business models, financial reporting services must be equipped to handle complex business issues down to the smallest detail.
Duff & Phelps creates valuation advisory strategies with an eye towards efficiency and a client's specific regulatory needs in mind. Duff & Phelps professionals offer qualified opinions on a wide array of regulatory requirements.
Other Financial Reporting Services include:
- Valuation of guarantees under ASC 460
- Valuation of the assets, liabilities and non-controlling interests of variable interest entities under ASC 810
- Valuation of asset retirement obligations under ASC 410
- Valuation of securities with dual characteristics under ASC 480
- Warranty and Product Returns expense forecasting and best practices reviews
- Estimation of deliverable selling price to support revenue recognition under
- ASC 605-25 and ASC 985 for arrangements with multiple deliverables
- Fair Market Value measurements to support compliance with anti-kickback, pricing, tax, and other regulations
David Larsen Talks About the Impact of Tougher Valuation Standards
Goodwill Impairment More Than Doubled to $78.9 Billion, According to Annual Duff & Phelps Study
CECL Standard Expected to Make A Major Impact
Greg Franceschi Appointed to the AICPA Working Group